It’s a clash of the titans as Marco Bailey and Tom Hades team up for two furious slices of forward-thinking Techno on Mr. Bailey’s very own MB Elektronics. “Final Lap” is all about the rising effects and futuristic atmosphere created by the most solid of rhythm sections. Mutated vocal stabs are pummeled into the darkness while the hypnotic subs ensure maximum impact upon collision.
On “Krickt” we are introduced to more mechanized warfare as dissonant percussion and tense synths take the leading role. The claustrophobic vibe is enhanced by otherworldly programming and twisted sound manipulations, ensuring that no one is left standing.
|Label||MB Elektronics (MBE)|
- Freefall Hq – Jona (sharktube.tv)
- Marco Bailey – Why Don’t You Answer (soulsofanarchy.com)
- BOMBS OF HADES Sign To Pulverised Records; New Album Announced (bravewords.com)
- Angel Quest, part 3 (purepoptropica.wordpress.com)
- Final lap for strip clubs as councils use new rules to bring in ban (thetimes.co.uk)
- Trap Them-darker Handcraft (strangejournal.wordpress.com)